8 great timesavers in Outlook (Office 15-Minute Webinar)
Did you know that you can drag any email into your calendar to make an appointment? Or you can just ignore pesky emails? You will if you join us for our Office 15-Minute Webinar at 9:15 am Pacific Time. There's also a 20-minute Q&A afterwards. Click the link above or go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.
Read the timesavers now or catch the video of the webinar by the end of the week at http://aka.ms/outlook8.
Doors open at 9:00 am Pacific time and we start promptly at 9:15 am. Immediately following will be a 20-minute Q&A.
What you will learn at the webinar:
- A faster way to get people to respond to your email
- Shortcuts in creating meetings and appointments
- Getting rid of that email you don't want to see
References for this webinar
- Keyboard shortcuts for Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2010
- Training course: Outlook shortcuts: Email and Calendars, contacts, and tasks